Nigerian socialite and philanthropist Kayode Badru dies after his body caught fire in church during prayers

Popular Lagos socialite #KayodeBadru has reportedly died after being involved in a fire accident at a Celestial Church of Christ. 
It is reported that he was asked to kneel down in the middle of the church with many candles lit all around him while he was also holding one candle during a thanksgiving service. The man of God then sprayed a perfume on him during prayers and unfortunately it caught fire with the help of the candles.

Kayode Badru breathed his last on Wednesday, May 5. 

The deceased was said to have flown into the country from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to Academy For Innovative Art And Technology (ACIATECH).

The incident happened on Wednesday, May 5 2021.