Indomie’ Fire Wipes Out Neighbourhood


A fire ignited by the explosion of a keresone stove on Saturday night completely burnt down a shantytown neighbourhood of Rumukalagbor in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The fire started when the stove a boy lighted to prepare a noodles meal exploded and set the whole place on fire. Reports however said no life was lost in the inferno.

Port Harcourt neighbourhoods have suffered severe fire incidents in the last two weeks, most of which were caused by storage of illicitly processed petroleum products.